Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 4 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 4
[All AI-900 Questions]

You have a bot that identifies the brand names of products in images of supermarket shelves.

Which service does the bot use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anjelica
3 days ago
I'm with you on that, Elizabeth. Azure Search could definitely be used for something like this. Although, I have to admit, I'm a little partial to option B. I just feel like the Computer Vision service is the most straightforward solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Elizabeth
4 days ago
You guys are on the right track, but what about option A? The AI enrichment for Azure Search could also potentially be used for this kind of task, right? I'm not as familiar with that service, but it's worth considering.
upvoted 0 times
Henriette
5 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, but I'm also considering option B. The Computer Vision service can do image analysis, which could potentially include brand name recognition. It's a tough call, but I'm going to go with C for now.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
6 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm leaning towards option C. The question is asking about a bot that identifies brand names, and that seems like it would require some kind of image classification capabilities, which the Custom Vision service is designed for.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel