Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-451 Topic 5 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-451 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 5
[All JN0-451 Questions]

Referring to the exhibit, what are two reasons why a Mist AP would have multiple IP addresses? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

According to the Mist AP43 Access Point Data Sheet document1and the Guest Access - Mist document2, two reasons why a Mist AP would have multiple IP addresses are:

The Local Status Page is enabled in the site settings, which allows the AP to have an additional IP address on VLAN 4094 for local management purposes.

A guest portal is configured on a tagged VLAN, which allows the AP to have an additional IP address on that VLAN for guest access purposes.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jina
10 days ago
That's a good observation, Alexis. I think option C might be a bit of a stretch.
upvoted 0 times
Alexis
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that one. Redundancy is usually achieved through other means, like clustering or high availability, rather than just having multiple IP addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
12 days ago
What about option C? One IP address for redundancy? That seems like a reasonable explanation as well.
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
14 days ago
Haha, yeah, that would be a good one. Though I'm not sure the exam writers would be that cruel to us.
upvoted 0 times
Aron
15 days ago
Haha, can you imagine if the answer was that the AP has multiple IP addresses because the engineer who set it up was just really confused? That would be a funny trick question!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel