Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-412 Topic 1 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-412 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 1
[All JN0-412 Questions]

Click the Exhibit button.

What will be the result of deploying the Heat template shown in the exhibit?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Oliva
8 days ago
I don't know, guys. What if there's some sort of conflict or dependency between the two VMs that we're not seeing? Maybe option B or D is the right answer after all.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
9 days ago
Okay, let me walk through this step-by-step. The template has two VMs defined - vm_1 and vm_2. So option A seems immediately out. And since the question is about deploying the template, not just creating it, I don't think option B or D are correct either. I'm sticking with C.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
11 days ago
Haha, good catch! Maybe the exam writers are trying to trick us. I'm going to carefully read through the options again and see if I can spot any gotchas.
upvoted 0 times
Cordie
12 days ago
I don't know, guys. The wording of the question is a bit confusing. It says 'what will be the result of deploying the Heat template', not 'what will be the result of creating the Heat template'.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
13 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. I'm leaning towards option C - both VM_1 and VM_2 will be deployed. The template looks pretty straightforward to me.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
15 days ago
Yeah, I think you're right. The wording of the question is a bit misleading, but if we just focus on the template itself, C seems to be the most logical answer. Both VMs should be deployed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel