Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-251 Topic 2 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-251 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-251 Questions]

Which statement is correct about a WLAN RF medium?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lachelle
8 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. A WLAN RF medium is either full-duplex or half-duplex, and it's either contention-free or contention-based. I'm leaning towards option C, but I want to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Loise
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. A WLAN RF medium is something I don't have much experience with. Anyone have any insights to share?
upvoted 0 times
Dick
10 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. Full-duplex means you can transmit and receive at the same time, right? And contention-free means no one has to compete for the medium. I think option B is the winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
11 days ago
You know, I bet the test writers are trying to trick us with all these technical details. I'm just going to go with my gut and choose the answer that sounds most plausible.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
11 days ago
I think this question is a bit tricky, but I'm confident I can figure it out. Let's see what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
11 days ago
Haha, I bet the guy who wrote this question is sitting in his office, laughing maniacally at how confused we all are. Networking is not my strong suit, that's for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
12 days ago
I think option C is the correct answer. A WLAN RF is a shared medium, and the 802.11 stations have to contend with each other to access it. That's the way I understand it, at least.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
14 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I'm pretty sure WLAN uses a half-duplex medium, where stations have to contend for access. But I could be wrong, these networking concepts can be confusing.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
16 days ago
This is a tricky question, I'm not sure I fully understand the differences between the options. Can someone help me out here?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel