Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-213 Topic 2 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-213 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-213 Questions]

Click the Exhibit button.

You apply the manifest file shown in the exhibit.

Which two statements are correct in this scenario? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

This manifest is used to create a deployment, which is a Kubernetes resource that manages a set of pods with the same configuration. A deployment can also provide declarative updates, scaling, and rolling back for the pods. The created pods are not receiving traffic on port 80, because the manifest does not specify a service or a selector for the deployment. A service is another Kubernetes resource that defines a logical set of pods and a policy to access them. A selector is a label query that matches the pods that belong to the service.Four pods are created as a result of applying this manifest, because the manifest specifies replicas: 4 in the spec section of the deployment

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alpha
8 days ago
Haha, leave it to Wai to be worried about food. But hey, the guy's got a point. We should probably double-check the options and make sure we've got the right answers. This is a certification exam, after all.
upvoted 0 times
Wai
10 days ago
Hmm, good point. I guess the pods are receiving traffic on port 80, so A should be a correct answer too. Though, to be honest, I'm more concerned about what kind of food they're serving in the cafeteria today.
upvoted 0 times
King
11 days ago
I don't know, guys. What about the port 80 thing? Shouldn't that be part of the correct answers as well?
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Mattie. The manifest is clearly defining a deployment, and it says there are four replicas, so the correct answers are B and D. Easy peasy.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
14 days ago
Hold up, let's not get too worked up here. This is a pretty straightforward question, if you ask me. I think the answer is B and D, right?
upvoted 0 times
Erick
16 days ago
Whoa, this question is a real head-scratcher! I mean, do we really need to know the intricacies of Kubernetes manifests to pass this exam? Shouldn't we be focusing on the broader concepts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel