Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-1362 Topic 9 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-1362 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 9
[All JN0-1362 Questions]

You belong to an organization consisting of multiple sites. Your topology is constantly changing. You need a method of encrypting traffic between sites.

Which technology enables you to add new sites without reconfiguring existing sites?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dana
8 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. The answer has to be D, the hub-and-spoke IPsec VPN. That's the classic way to add new sites without reconfiguring the existing ones.
upvoted 0 times
Salley
10 days ago
Nah, I don't think the mesh VPN is the answer here. That's more for creating a fully interconnected network, not just adding new sites easily.
upvoted 0 times
Ruth
11 days ago
Hmm, I don't know about that. Isn't the mesh IPsec overlay VPN (option B) also supposed to be good for adding new sites on the fly?
upvoted 0 times
Allene
12 days ago
Ooh, I think I've got it! It's gotta be option A, the IPsec Auto VPN with ADVPN. That lets you add new sites without messing with the existing config, right?
upvoted 0 times
Erick
14 days ago
Yeah, I'm scratching my head on this one. Let me think it through...
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
15 days ago
Whoa, this question is tricky! We need a way to add new sites without reconfiguring the existing ones. That's a pretty specific requirement.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel