Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-1332 Topic 2 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-1332 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-1332 Questions]

Which technology enables IPS inspection for users browsing websites that use Transport Layer Security (TLS)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nichelle
8 days ago
Alright, time to put my thinking cap on. I'm pretty sure B) defense in-depth isn't the right answer here, since that's more of a general security strategy rather than a specific technology. Let me re-read the question carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
10 days ago
Ooh, I bet the answer is D) screens. You know, like those big screens they have in the movies where they can see all the hackers breaking in. That's gotta be it, right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
11 days ago
I have no idea, to be honest. This question is making my head spin. Maybe I should have stuck to my day job as a reality TV star instead of trying to become a cybersecurity expert.
upvoted 0 times
Dannie
12 days ago
I was leaning towards A) SSL reverse proxy, but now I'm second-guessing myself. This exam is really testing our understanding of the nuances between these different proxy technologies.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
14 days ago
I'm pretty confident that the answer is C) SSL forward proxy. That's the only option that seems to directly address the ability to inspect TLS traffic, which is the key requirement here.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
15 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not too sure about the specifics of TLS and how it relates to IPS inspection. Looks like we'll need to really study up on our networking protocols and security mechanisms.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel