Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-1302 Topic 2 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-1302 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-1302 Questions]

You are performing a risk assessment on your new data center. You must determine the annual loss expectancy.

Which two calculations must you use in this scenario? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Trina
4 hours ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think we need to consider the annual rate of occurrence as well. Shouldn't we be looking at the likelihood of the risk happening in addition to the potential impact?
upvoted 0 times
Ora
2 days ago
No kidding, I'm already feeling the stress just looking at this question. Let's see, we need to choose two out of those four options. I'm going to guess B and D, since those seem the most directly related to calculating the loss expectancy.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
2 days ago
Haha, good one! But yeah, I'm with you. Those two calculations seem like the most logical choices. I'm just hoping I can remember the formulas under pressure. Anyone else feeling like they need to do a little more last-minute cramming?
upvoted 0 times
Karl
3 days ago
Exposure factor? More like 'exposure panic'! Am I right, guys? *laughs* But seriously, I think you're on the right track. Single loss expectancy and annual rate of occurrence are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
3 days ago
I agree with you there. And asset value is obviously important too, since it's the potential impact of a loss. Though I have to say, exposure factor sounds a bit like a wild card to me. I'm not as confident about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
3 days ago
Whoa, this annual loss expectancy calculation sounds like a real doozy! I hope the exam doesn't have too many of these brain-busters.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
4 days ago
Alright, let's think this through step-by-step. Single loss expectancy and annual rate of occurrence are definitely key components of the annual loss expectancy calculation, so those are my top picks.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
6 days ago
Yeah, me too. I mean, we've been studying this stuff for weeks, but you never know what kind of curveball the exam is going to throw at us. I'm just hoping I can remember all the formulas and definitions.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
8 days ago
Ah, the classic annual loss expectancy question! This is definitely a tricky one. I'm feeling a bit nervous, to be honest. The options seem pretty straightforward, but I want to make sure I really understand the concepts before I answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel