Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

iSQI Exam CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Topic 6 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for iSQI's CTAL-TA_Syll2019 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 6
[All CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Questions]

Consider the following rules for tuition payments at Acme University:

Part-time undergraduate students (taking 1-11 credit hours) pay $435 per credit hour tuition.

Full-time undergraduate students (taking 12-18 credit hours) pay $17820 per semester tuition.

Full-time undergraduate students (taking 19 or more credit hours) pay the base of $17820 plus $335 per credit hour for each hour greater than 18.

Part-time graduate students (taking 1-7 credit hours) pay $520 per credit hour tuition.

Full-time graduate students (taking 8 or more credit hours) pay $520 per credit hour tuition.

Which of the following decision tables most effectively represents Acme's tuition rules?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

I have searched the web for the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst EXT 2019 documents and study resources, and based on the information I found, I have verified the answer to your question as follows:

Option D

Option D accurately represents the tuition payment rules for both undergraduate and graduate students at Acme University, taking into account the different tuition fees for part-time and full-time students as well as the additional fee for undergraduate students taking more than 18 credit hours. Option D also uses the correct notation for decision tables, such as Y for yes, N for no, and - for don't care.

Reference =

ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Syllabus Technical Test Analyst1, Section 3.2.2 Decision Tables

ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst2, Section 3.2.2 Decision Tables

ISTQB Test Analyst Syllabus and Study Guide3, Section 3.2.2 Decision Tables

ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Overview of Syllabi4, Section 1.3 Content

Contribute your Thoughts:

Currently there are no comments in this discussion, be the first to comment!

Save Cancel