Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Informatica Exam PR000007 Topic 3 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Informatica's PR000007 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 3
[All PR000007 Questions]

Which step(s) must be followed to make a copy of the PowerCenter repository metadata?

Assume that the source repository is in a separate domain from the new repository.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clarence
18 hours ago
Ah, the old 'separate domain' curveball. That's a classic exam tactic to trip people up. Good thing we're all seasoned professionals here, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
3 days ago
I'm with Edison on this one. C seems like the most straightforward and reliable option given the separate domain requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Annette
4 days ago
Option D seems a bit sketchy to me. Dragging and dropping the repository? I'm not sure I'd trust that to work, especially across domains.
upvoted 0 times
Edison
5 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C. The 'Copy Contents' feature sounds like it would handle the domain issue and copy the metadata directly.
upvoted 0 times
Eve
7 days ago
Hmm, I think the key here is that the source and new repositories are in separate domains. That might rule out some of the options.
upvoted 0 times
Quiana
8 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but there's a catch with the separate domain part. I'm not sure if that's a red herring or an important detail.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel