Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Infor Exam M3-123 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Infor's M3-123 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All M3-123 Questions]

Which one of the following accounting events handles distribution between warehouses?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vincent
5 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I feel like I should know the answer, but all these event codes are starting to blend together in my mind. I'm going to go with D) 0I20 since it's the only one that doesn't sound familiar to me, and that could be a sneaky way to throw us off.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
7 days ago
I'm with you on the 'gotcha' question sentiment, Vallie. It's like they're trying to trick us rather than actually assess our knowledge. But hey, that's the name of the game, I suppose. As for the answer, I'm going to go with A) MM50 since it's the only one that specifically mentions 'distribution' in the options.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
8 days ago
Haha, the question is giving me flashbacks to my days as an intern. I remember spending hours memorizing all these different event codes and processes. It's like they're trying to see if we can recite the entire accounting dictionary or something. Anyway, my guess is C) MM20 since that seems to be the most logical option based on the question.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
9 days ago
Personally, I'm not a fan of these types of 'gotcha' questions. I feel like they're more about testing our ability to memorize random codes than our actual understanding of the material. But hey, that's just my two cents. As for the answer, I'm thinking B) PC10 since that sounds like it could be related to purchase orders and shipments.
upvoted 0 times
Willie
11 days ago
I agree, this is a pretty specific question. I think it's important to really understand the different accounting functions and how they relate to each other. I'm not as familiar with these specific event codes, but I'm going to guess D) 0I20 since it's the only one that mentions 'distribution' in the options.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I feel like it's testing our knowledge of the different accounting processes and events. I'm not totally sure about the answer, but I'm leaning towards C) MM20 since that sounds like it could be related to inventory and warehouse management.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel