Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Infor Exam IOS-158 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Infor's IOS-158 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All IOS-158 Questions]

Which one of the following is a stand-alone process that enables communication from an application to a user?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elli
5 days ago
Totally agree. This is a great question that really tests our knowledge of the ION platform. I'm glad we're all on the same page here.
upvoted 0 times
Carolann
7 days ago
I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. ION Workflow is the clear choice, and I'm glad the exam is testing our understanding of the different ION components rather than just memorization.
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
8 days ago
Yep, ION Workflow is definitely the way to go. The other options, like ION Document Flow, Scripting, and Mapper, are more focused on other ION functionalities like data mapping and auVincenzaation, but don't directly enable communication to users.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
9 days ago
I agree with Alton. ION Workflow is the right answer here. It's a standalone tool that allows you to build cusVincenza workflows and processes to integrate with applications and notify users.
upvoted 0 times
Alton
11 days ago
Yeah, this looks like it's testing our knowledge of the different ION tools. I'm pretty sure the answer is C) ION Workflow, since that's the only option that describes a standalone process that enables communication from an app to a user.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
13 days ago
Hmm, I've been studying for this exam and I'm pretty sure this question is about ION components. Let's see what the rest of the group thinks.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel