Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C9510-401 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C9510-401 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All C9510-401 Questions]

A web application was deployed on a WebSphere Application Server cluster. While users are using the application, one of the cluster servers fails and the users lose their working data.

What can the system administrator configure to ensure users can continue to work if one of the cluster server fails?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

WebSphere eXtreme Scale can dynamically process, partition, replicate, and manage application data and business logic across hundreds of servers. It provides transactional integrity and transparent fail-over to ensure high availability, high reliability, and consistent response times.

References: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/1301_ying/1301_ying.html

Comments

Caitlin
18 hours ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards option D, WebSphere eXtreme Scale HTTP session management, as that seems like the most comprehensive solution to handle failover in a WebSphere cluster.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
2 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. It seems to be testing our knowledge of WebSphere and session management, which isn't my strongest area. But I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel