Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C2090-623 Topic 10 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C2090-623 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 10
[All C2090-623 Questions]

An administrator is checking the current activities and recognizes one activity with several successful tasks with two still running. The administrator cancels this activity.

Where will this activity be shown?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Note: Users can access Current Activities, Past Activities, Upcoming Activities and Schedules on the Status tab in IBM Cognos Administration to monitor the server activities and manage schedules.

References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEP7J_11.0.0/com.ibm.swg.ba.cognos.ug_cra.doc/c_reportnetsecuredfunctionsandfeatures.html

Comments

Ollie
15 hours ago
Come on, this is a serious exam. Let's not get too carried away with wild speculations. I think the answer is clearly A. Once an activity is canceled, it should move to the past activities section.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
2 days ago
Ha! I bet the developers who designed this system have a twisted sense of humor. What if the activity just disappears into the ether, never to be seen again? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Armanda
3 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. If there were still running tasks associated with the activity, I would expect it to remain in the current activities with a canceled status. So I'm leaning towards C as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
5 days ago
I think the correct answer is A. The activity will be shown in the past activities with a canceled status. Once an activity is canceled, it should no longer be visible in the current activities.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
6 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm wondering if the activity will show up in the past activities with a canceled status, or if it will still be visible under the current activities with a canceled status.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel