Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-162 Topic 2 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-162 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 2
[All C1000-162 Questions]

The magnitude rating of an offense in QRadar is calculated based on which values?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The magnitude rating of an offense in QRadar is calculated based on relevance, severity, and credibility. Relevance determines the impact on the network, credibility indicates the integrity of the offense, and severity represents the level of threat. QRadar uses complex algorithms to calculate and periodically re-evaluate the offense magnitude rating.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Craig
12 days ago
I agree with Denae. C seems like the most logical answer based on what we've learned about QRadar in the course.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
14 days ago
Ugh, these QRadar questions are the worst. I swear, they're trying to trick us with these subtle differences in the answer choices.
upvoted 0 times
Gayla
15 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. The answer options all seem plausible. I think I need to review my notes again before deciding.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
16 days ago
I'm leaning towards C. Criticality, severity, and importance seem like the most logical factors to me.
upvoted 0 times
My
18 days ago
I think it's either B or D, but I'm not totally sure. The question is a bit ambiguous, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
20 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm pretty confident I know the answer, but I want to hear what everyone else thinks before I decide.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel