Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-150 Topic 5 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-150 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-150 Questions]

How is the Business Automation Studio web interface accessed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dudley
12 days ago
This question is making me hungry. Does the Business Automation Studio web interface come with a complimentary box of donuts? Asking for a friend, of course.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
14 days ago
Ah, I see what they're doing here. They're trying to confuse us with all these different IBM products and interfaces. But I'm pretty sure the correct answer is A. I mean, how else would we access the Business Automation Studio web interface? Through a crystal ball?
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
15 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. Option A mentions a URL, so that's probably the way to go. Unless they're trying to trick us with one of those other answers. Wait, does IBM Cloud Pak even have a process administration console? This is making my head spin.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
16 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. I was expecting more questions on the actual functionality of Business Automation Studio, not just how to access it. But I guess they gotta test the basics first, right?
upvoted 0 times
Colby
18 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'd say the answer is A - via web browser at the specified URL. Seems like the most logical way to access the studio interface.
upvoted 0 times
Rana
20 days ago
Wait, what? I thought we were taking an exam on Business Automation Studio, not a circus performance. How do I access the web interface, juggle a unicycle, and tie balloon animals all at the same time?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel