Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-143 Topic 3 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-143 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 3
[All C1000-143 Questions]

Which kind of data from monitoring tools can be consumed by Metric Manager?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lisbeth
12 days ago
Seriously though, I think the answer has to be B. Time series data just makes the most sense for a tool like Metric Manager. It's all about tracking performance metrics over time.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
14 days ago
Haha, I love how we're all just throwing out different answers and trying to justify them. This is like a little debate club for the exam!
upvoted 0 times
Nan
15 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. What if the answer is A) Any problem / incident data? Metric Manager could be used to track and analyze issues reported by monitoring tools, right?
upvoted 0 times
Justine
16 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking it might be D) Any event data. A lot of monitoring tools generate events and alerts, and Metric Manager could be a good way to aggregate and analyze that kind of data.
upvoted 0 times
Margret
18 days ago
I think the answer is B) Any time series data. Metric Manager is designed to work with metrics and performance data, which are typically time-based.
upvoted 0 times
Armando
19 days ago
This is a great question! Monitoring tools can generate a ton of different types of data, so it's important to know what Metric Manager can handle.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel