Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-136 Topic 5 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-136 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-136 Questions]

Which statement is true about the IBM Cloud Pak for Data supported shared storage types?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carlee
12 days ago
Hold up, are we sure about that? I thought NFS storage was the default option that gets configured automatically with IBM Cloud Pak for Data. I'm leaning more towards option B.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
13 days ago
Ah, I remember now! IBM Cloud File Storage can definitely be attached to IBM Cloud Pak for Data deployments. So I think option A is the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
15 days ago
I agree with Youlanda. Option D seems to be the most complete answer. The other options only cover one or two storage types, while D mentions all three: block, file, and object storage.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
15 days ago
Option D sounds like the most comprehensive answer to me. Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage can handle different types of storage, which aligns with the question asking about 'supported shared storage types'.
upvoted 0 times
Jarod
18 days ago
Hmm, I think I know the answer to this one. Portworx is a separate product that requires a license, so option C is definitely not correct. The others seem plausible, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
19 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure if I fully understand the different storage options and how they work with IBM Cloud Pak for Data. I'll need to review the documentation again to make sure I have a solid understanding.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel