Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-133 Topic 2 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-133 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 2
[All C1000-133 Questions]

As part of implementation, it is required for return orders created against a sales order to have the value of an extended database attribute of the YFS_ORDER_LINE table. At the time of return creation, this attribute must be copied from the sales order onto the return order. How can this be accomplished?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Desiree
12 days ago
You know, I'm starting to get a headache just thinking about all these options. Maybe we should just ask the exam proctor to give us a multiple-choice question about the weather instead. At least that would be more straightforward!
upvoted 0 times
Curtis
14 days ago
Ooh, option D sounds interesting too! Adding the attribute to the configuration for the 'include in Return' transaction under the Others tab could be a simple way to get it copied over. Plus, it might be easier to maintain than modifying the API templates.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced that's the right approach either. Option C, extending the createOrder API template, seems like it could be a more robust solution. That way, we can directly include the attribute in the return order creation process.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
16 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Option A sounds like it might work, but what if we need more control over the process? Option B, adding the attribute to the Default Derived Order template, might give us more flexibility to customize the behavior.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
18 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. We need to make sure that the extended database attribute from the YFS_ORDER_LINE table gets copied over to the return order. Based on the options given, I think the best approach would be option A - setting the CopyToRelatedOrders flag in the attribute entity definition.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
19 days ago
Wow, this question seems pretty technical. I'm not sure I fully understand the context here, but it sounds like we need to find a way to copy an extended database attribute from a sales order to a return order. Hmm, let me think about this...
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel