Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-118 Topic 4 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-118 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 4
[All C1000-118 Questions]

The customer decided to remove the Caveonix RiskForesight all-in-one service from the IBM Cloud and move to a distributed model for VMware Solutions. By default, IBM automatically deletes only the single deployed all-in-one Caveonix VM and the dedicated private subnet that was ordered for it.What are the key considerations? (Select Two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jeff
12 days ago
Haha, tell me about it. I bet the IBM engineers who designed this exam question had a good laugh at our expense. 'Let's see if they can figure out all the implications of this migration!'
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
14 days ago
That's a good question. I suppose it depends on how complex the configurations are and whether they can be easily migrated. It could be a real headache if they're not.
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
15 days ago
I agree, A and C seem like the most relevant options. But I'm also curious about B - what do you all think about deleting and migrating the old configurations?
upvoted 0 times
Toi
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards A and C as the correct answers. It's important to make sure those additional VMs get new IP addresses, and the scaling out of the Caveonix VM is a good point to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
18 days ago
Yeah, me neither. I think the key is to really understand what's happening with the IP addresses and the additional VMs. We don't want to accidentally break anything in the migration.
upvoted 0 times
Olga
19 days ago
Wow, this question is really tricky! I'm not sure I fully understand all the implications of moving from the Caveonix all-in-one service to a distributed model.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel