Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-116 Topic 10 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-116 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 10
[All C1000-116 Questions]

What is one of the expected outputs of Business Automation Insights event processing?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Noah
12 days ago
You know, I was all set to go with Summaries, but now I'm second-guessing myself. Maybe we're overthinking this. Maybe the answer is just C) Raw events, and the 'Insights' part comes later in the process.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
14 days ago
I'm leaning towards Mozell's perspective. This seems more like a technical question about the implementation, not just the high-level purpose. I'm going to go with D) Dedicated Flink job.
upvoted 0 times
Augustine
15 days ago
Hmm, good point, Mozell. I hadn't considered the infrastructure angle. Still, I think Summaries is the most likely answer based on the name 'Business Automation Insights'.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
16 days ago
I'm not so sure. What if the question is asking about the underlying infrastructure? In that case, I could see Kafka Topic or Dedicated Flink job being valid answers.
upvoted 0 times
Van
18 days ago
I agree with Dalene. Summaries make the most sense as the output, as the whole point of Business Automation Insights is to provide high-level insights, not just the raw data.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
20 days ago
This is a tricky question. I think the answer is B) Summaries. Business Automation Insights is all about processing and analyzing event data, and the output should be some kind of summarized insights, not raw events or a Kafka topic.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel