Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-101 Topic 7 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-101 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 7
[All C1000-101 Questions]

Which is a software defined storage option available for Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Comments

Mindy
18 hours ago
I agree, Portworx Enterprise is probably the way to go. But hey, at least we're all in this together, right? Maybe we can form a study group and figure this stuff out once and for all.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
2 days ago
I'm with you, Aretha. Portworx just seems like the most logical choice here. Though I'm still a bit fuzzy on the differences between the IBM Cloud options. Guess I'll have to do some more studying!
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
3 days ago
Alright, let's recap what we know. Portworx is a software defined storage option, and the IBM Cloud solutions seem to fit the bill too. I'm leaning towards C) Portworx Enterprise as the answer, but I'd love to hear what you all think.
upvoted 0 times
Murray
5 days ago
Haha, yeah, thinking caps on! Though I'm pretty sure mine has a few holes in it at this point.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
7 days ago
Ooh, good point, Olivia! That does sound like it could be the key to solving this. Time to put on our thinking caps, folks.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel