Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-085 Topic 2 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-085 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 2
[All C1000-085 Questions]

Which statement is true when executing the GROM command on a Clustered Base Table (CBT)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ettie
1 days ago
All right, let's look at option C. That one's a bit tricky, but I think it's saying that GROOM uses CATAS to reclaim space and re-order the data, which is different from how it works for regular tables.
upvoted 0 times
Latonia
3 days ago
Haha, yeah, that would be like hiring a moving company to move your stuff across the street. Totally overkill.
upvoted 0 times
Eugene
4 days ago
Yeah, I agree. And option B is definitely not correct - GROOM doesn't need to make a complete copy of the table, that would be crazy!
upvoted 0 times
Milly
5 days ago
Okay, let's start with option A. That one seems pretty straightforward - GROOM does reclaim space from deleted rows, but it doesn't re-order the data. That makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
7 days ago
I know, right? But I think the key here is understanding how GROOM works specifically for CBTs. Let's go through the options and see what we can figure out.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
9 days ago
Ugh, I hate questions like this! GROOM is such a tricky topic, and they always try to catch us with these subtle differences between regular tables and CBTs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel