Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-065 Topic 9 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-065 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 9
[All C1000-065 Questions]

A developer may improve the look and feel of a dashboard or story by adding images and shapes from the Widgets panel. Which statement is true when adding widgets to a dashboard?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Comments

Lezlie
20 hours ago
Well, if option C is correct, that would be a nice feature. Sometimes it's easier to just upload an image rather than find the URL for it.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
2 days ago
I'm not so sure about option C. I thought images could only be added via URL reference, not through an upload option. But I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
3 days ago
Option A seems like the most likely correct answer to me. The widgets panel usually has an image library that the admin can configure, so that makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
5 days ago
I agree, this seems like a fair question. I'm curious to see what the correct answer is, as I'm not entirely sure about the options provided.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
7 days ago
I think this question is a good one to test our understanding of the dashboard and widgets functionality. It covers some key aspects like image libraries, image upload, and text widget positioning.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel