Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam HC-621 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's HC-621 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All HC-621 Questions]

In the storage array snapshot scenario common faults are there? (Choose three)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jessenia
5 days ago
I agree with Dorinda. Those three options seem the most likely to be common faults in a storage array snapshot scenario. We need to be prepared for things to not always go as smoothly as we'd like.
upvoted 0 times
Dorinda
7 days ago
Okay, let's take a deep breath and look at this logically. I think A, B, and D are the correct answers here. The storage array can have issues with activating, rolling back, and deleting snapshots.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
8 days ago
Snapshot rollback fails? That's like trying to undo a bad haircut - you're stuck with it! Deleting a snapshot fails? That's like trying to delete an embarrassing photo and it just keeps resurfacing.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
9 days ago
Failed to activate snapshot? That's like trying to start your car and realizing the keys are in the fridge. Virtual snapshots automatically stop? That's like your phone's battery dying right when you need it most.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about this one. These options sound a bit tricky, and I want to make sure I get it right. Let's think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
13 days ago
Ah, the storage array snapshot scenario, where the faults lurk like hidden traps in a video game! This question seems designed to trip us up, but I'm ready to take it on.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel