Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-920 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-920 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All H35-920 Questions]

Which of the following methods can be used to link to the menu to the leaverequest_grid page in the LeaveRequest app package? (Multiple Choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brittni
5 days ago
I agree with Lanie. Option B seems like the most logical choice here. The URL format looks correct, and it's the only one that directly references the leaverequest_grid page.
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
7 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The question is asking about linking to a page, so I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a target or a parent. That leaves us with A and B. I'm leaning towards B since it looks like a valid URL path.
upvoted 0 times
Laurene
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, 'l_eaveRequest' definitely looks like a trap. But I'm also a bit unsure about the other options. Maybe we should discuss this as a group and see if we can figure it out together.
upvoted 0 times
Daryl
9 days ago
Wait, is option C a typo? I mean, 'l_eaveRequest' doesn't seem right. That's gotta be a trick question, right?
upvoted 0 times
Jillian
11 days ago
I'm not too confident about this one either. The options are a bit confusing, but I'm leaning towards option A. It seems like the most straightforward way to link to a page, but I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
12 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it might be option B. The URL path looks like the right format to link to the leaverequest_grid page.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel