Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-660_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-660_V2.0 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All H35-660_V2.0 Questions]

The millimeter wave frequency band is the most mature frequency band in the 5G industry chain, and will become the main working frequency band of 5G in the future. (True or False, 6 points)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucina
2 months ago
That's true, but the higher bandwidth and faster data speeds offered by millimeter wave frequency band are still desirable for certain applications.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
2 months ago
The millimeter wave signals have shorter range and are more easily blocked by obstacles compared to lower frequency bands.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
3 months ago
What challenges do you think exist for the millimeter wave frequency band?
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
3 months ago
I disagree, I think it's false. There are challenges with using millimeter wave frequency band for widespread deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
3 months ago
Yes, I believe it is true. The millimeter wave frequency band is the most mature in the 5G industry chain.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
3 months ago
Do you think the millimeter wave frequency band will become the main working frequency band of 5G in the future?
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
4 months ago
I agree with User1, the millimeter wave frequency band is indeed the most mature and will likely be the main frequency band for 5G.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
4 months ago
I see both of your points, but I still think the answer is True because millimeter wave has higher data speeds and capacity.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
4 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is False because the mid-band spectrum is also quite important for 5G deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
4 months ago
I think the answer is True because millimeter wave frequency band is already being used in 5G technology.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
5 months ago
I'm with Edda on this one. Millimeter wave might be the future, but I don't know if I'd call it the 'most mature' frequency band yet. There are still some significant technical hurdles to overcome. I'm leaning towards False, but I'm not 100% certain.
upvoted 0 times
Octavio
5 months ago
Hold up, are we sure this isn't a trick question? I mean, what if 'most mature' is actually referring to something else, like the level of deployment or commercial availability? I'm going to have to really dig into the details on this one before I commit to an answer.
upvoted 0 times
Annamaria
5 months ago
Haha, this question is making my head spin. 5G frequencies, millimeter waves, it's all a bit much. I'm just going to close my eyes and pick an answer. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe...
upvoted 0 times
Wilbert
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I know millimeter wave is being heavily invested in, but I'm not sure if it's the *most* mature 5G frequency band. What about the sub-6GHz bands? I feel like those are pretty well-developed too. I might need to think about this one a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Edda
5 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. I've heard that there are some challenges with millimeter wave technology, like the limited range and issues with penetrating obstacles. I think it's still an emerging technology, and I'm not convinced it will be the main 5G frequency band in the future. I might go with False on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Claudio
5 months ago
I think this is a pretty straightforward question. The millimeter wave frequency band is definitely the most mature in the 5G industry, and it's going to be the main frequency band used in the future. I'm pretty confident that the answer is True.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
4 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel