Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-582 Topic 1 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-582 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 1
[All H35-582 Questions]

In what year was the 3GPP organization founded? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Analysis of the test questions: 3GPP was established in December 1998, and a number of telecommunication standard organization partners jointly signed the 'Third Generation Partnership Project Agreement'.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clement
5 days ago
Ha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trick us with this one. What if the answer is actually 2002, just to throw us off? You know they love doing that kind of thing.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
7 days ago
I'm leaning towards 1998 as well, but I have to admit, I'm not as confident as Stevie. Maybe we should all double-check our notes before answering.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between 1998 and 2000. Can anyone confirm the exact year? I don't want to get this wrong and lose those precious 2 points!
upvoted 0 times
Carolann
9 days ago
Wait, I thought it was 2000. Wasn't that when the 3GPP consortium was formed to manage the transition from 2G to 3G networks? I'm not entirely sure, though.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Stevie. 1998 sounds right to me. The question seems a bit too easy, though. I hope the rest of the exam is more challenging.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
12 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question. I'm pretty sure it's 1998, as that's when 3GPP was officially established to oversee the development of 3G mobile network standards.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel