Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-561 Topic 1 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-561 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 1
[All H35-561 Questions]

The UE can obtain the physical cell identity after decoding the primary synchronization signal PSS.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alita
21 days ago
You know, I'm actually not sure why they're asking this in the first place. Isn't the physical cell identity kind of a basic concept that we should already know? This feels more like a trick question to me.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
23 days ago
Haha, nice one! But I'd rather not risk it. I'm going to have to go with 'False' on this. The question just doesn't sound definitive enough about the PSS being the sole source of the physical cell identity.
upvoted 0 times
Xuan
25 days ago
Hey, I've got an idea! Let's just guess 'True' and hope the exam grader is in a good mood today. What's the worst that could happen, right? *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Aja
26 days ago
I don't know, guys. Isn't the physical cell identity something that's broadcast separately, maybe in the secondary synchronization signal or something? I'm not convinced the PSS alone is enough to get that info.
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
27 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards 'True' on this one. The way I understand it, the PSS is specifically designed to carry the physical cell identity information, so decoding the PSS should give us that identity.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
29 days ago
I think this is a tricky question. The PSS is used to obtain the physical cell identity, but I'm not sure if that means we can obtain the physical cell identity *after* decoding the PSS. There might be some additional processing or information needed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel