Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-560 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-560 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All H35-560 Questions]

Which signaling is triggered by the statistics of the number of successful establishments of the RRC connection establishment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Van
21 days ago
Aha, I think you're onto something there! The RRC connection setup would make the most sense, as that's the culmination of the successful establishment process. The stats would be tracking that, so the signaling would be related to that.
upvoted 0 times
Marla
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced that's the right answer. Wouldn't the RRC connection setup be a more likely candidate? After all, that's the actual establishment of the connection, which the statistics would be focused on.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
24 days ago
I'm pretty sure it's got to do with the RRC connection request. When a device tries to establish an RRC connection, there's a request that gets sent, and the stats on successful requests would likely trigger some kind of signaling.
upvoted 0 times
Jarod
25 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The question is asking about the signaling that's triggered by the statistics of successful RRC connection establishments, right? So we need to consider what happens during that process.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
27 days ago
Agreed, this is a tricky one. I think it's got something to do with the RRC connection setup and the signaling that happens during that process, but I'm not 100% sure which option is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of RRC connection establishment. I'm not sure if I fully understand the relationship between the statistics of successful RRC connection establishments and the specific signaling that gets triggered.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel