Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-481_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 25 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Armando
5 days ago
I think the answer is still 'True' though. Incorrect TAC configuration is a common reason for UE access failures in 5G SA networks. It may not be the only reason, but it's a pretty significant one.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
7 days ago
You raise a good point. TAC is just one piece of the puzzle. There are many other network and device-related factors that can impact UE access, even if the TAC configuration is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Val
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Isn't there more to UE access than just the TAC configuration? What about other factors like RAN settings, core network parameters, and device capabilities?
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
9 days ago
I agree with that. Proper TAC configuration is crucial for seamless UE mobility and access in 5G SA networks. If the TACs are messed up, the UEs won't be able to connect to the network.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
11 days ago
Well, from what I know, TACs (Tracking Area Codes) are used to identify the location of User Equipment (UEs) in 5G networks. If the TAC configuration is incorrect, the network won't be able to properly identify the UE's location, which could definitely lead to access failure.
upvoted 0 times
Loren
13 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm not entirely sure. What do you all think? Do incorrect TAC configurations really cause UE access to fail in SA networking?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel