Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-260 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-260 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All H35-260 Questions]

When the switch is working, the device forwards data according to the MAC address forwarding table. Which of the following descriptions is correct?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mary
21 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C as well. It covers the key point that the frame is flooded to all ports, which is the correct behavior for a broadcast MAC address.
upvoted 0 times
Margarita
23 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Coral. Option D also sounds good, but C is more comprehensive in describing the behavior.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
24 days ago
Option C seems to be the correct one. If the destination MAC is a broadcast address, the switch should flood the frame to all ports except the source port.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
25 days ago
Haha, option B makes me chuckle. An upper specification limit on MAC addresses? I doubt any modern switch would have that problem.
upvoted 0 times
Salina
27 days ago
Okay, let's go through the options. Option A sounds reasonable, but I'm not sure if that's the complete picture.
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
29 days ago
This question is a good one, testing our understanding of MAC address forwarding in a switch. I'm confident I know the correct answer, but let's hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel