Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-211_V2.5 Topic 1 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-211_V2.5 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All H35-211_V2.5 Questions]

(Radio) When using the siP protocol, you need to use a local number graph for matching, if you use the default matching mode to match a 7-digit number beginning with 7727, then the following options are available?

The figure is

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Paul
22 days ago
I bet the test writers are just trying to see if we can follow really specific technical instructions. It's like they're testing our ability to read and comprehend IT documentation more than our actual knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
24 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards either C or D. Those seem to be the only ones that mention the 7727 prefix specifically. But I'm really not sure which one is the 'default matching mode'.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
25 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. They're asking about using the SIP protocol and matching a 7-digit number that starts with 7727. I think that gives us a clue about what the right answer might be.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
26 days ago
Haha, yeah, it's like they're testing our ability to read IT jargon more than our actual knowledge. I bet the people who wrote this question are sitting back and chuckling, watching us struggle.
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
28 days ago
I know, right? This feels like it's trying to trick us. What even is a 'local-digitmap'? I've never heard of that before.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
29 days ago
Wait, what? This question is incredibly specific and technical. I'm not sure I even understand half the terms they're using here. How are we supposed to figure out the right answer?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel