Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-211 Topic 12 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-211 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 12
[All H35-211 Questions]

(multiple) In order to improve the efficiency of the upgrade, the DC tool is usually used for the upgrade.

Which of the following operations does the DC tool support?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Salina
5 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. I was leaning towards C, but D is also a reasonable answer. Maybe the exam will ask us to choose multiple correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
7 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Couldn't the DC tool also be used to load the new version of the package file? That seems like it could be a useful feature for upgrades as well.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
8 days ago
C sounds like the most logical answer to me. Backing up configuration and database files is important, but the question is asking specifically about what the DC tool can do, and upgrading and loading the database file seems like the most relevant function.
upvoted 0 times
Olene
9 days ago
Ah, the DC tool! I remember learning about that in my last training session. I think it's used for managing database configurations and upgrades. If I had to guess, I'd say the answer is C - upgrade and load the database file.
upvoted 0 times
Muriel
11 days ago
The DC tool, huh? I've heard of that before, but I can't remember what it's used for. I'm guessing it has something to do with database management, but I'm not sure.
upvoted 0 times
Edwin
12 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure what the DC tool is. I'll have to do some research on that before the exam.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel