Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-210_V2.5 Topic 1 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-210_V2.5 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 1
[All H35-210_V2.5 Questions]

What are the alarm levels of U2000?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Myra
21 days ago
Okay, hold up. Did someone say U2000? As in, the band U2? I'm pretty sure their alarms are set to 'Bono is on a mission to save the world again.' But if we're talking about an actual device, I'm going to have to go with C, Important. Seems like the most reasonable choice.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
23 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of U2000 alarm levels. I feel like I should know this, but it's just not clicking for me right now. Maybe I'll just go with D, Secondary, and hope for the best. That's usually a safe bet, right?
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
24 days ago
You know, I'm not even sure what a U2000 is. Is it like some kind of medical device or something? If that's the case, I'm going to go with B, Urgent. That seems like the most logical choice for a device that might be used in a healthcare setting.
upvoted 0 times
Alana
25 days ago
Urgent, huh? I don't know, that seems a bit too serious for a U2000 alarm. I'm thinking it's probably C, Important. That sounds more like the typical alarm level for this device.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
27 days ago
Hmm, I remember learning about the alarm levels in my studies. Let me think about this... I'm pretty sure the answer is B, Urgent. That sounds right to me.
upvoted 0 times
Veta
29 days ago
Oh man, this question is a tricky one. The alarm levels of U2000 are really important to know, but they can be a bit confusing. I'm not too sure about this one, but I'm guessing it's either B or C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel