Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H31-161 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H31-161 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All H31-161 Questions]

On a city's dual-plane bearer network, PE1-A and PE1-B are two PEs in different planes of the city.

Three CEs are on the same VPN. The OSPF is used to exchange VPN route information between CE

1 and PE1-A and between CE 2 and PE1-B. The default route leading to PE1-A is configured on CE

3, and a static route leading to CE 3 is configured on PE1-

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Frank
5 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with this one. They probably want us to think about things like OSPF loopback detection and how that might impact the routing on PE1-B.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
7 days ago
Aha, I think I see where this is going. The static route on PE1-A is likely being imported into the OSPF domain, and then the OSPF route is being imported into the VPN instance of the BGP. That would give us two possible routes to CE3 on PE1-B.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
8 days ago
Okay, let's break this down step-by-step. We have OSPF being used to exchange VPN route information between CE1 and PE1-A, and between CE2 and PE1-B. Then we have a static route configured on PE1-A leading to CE3.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
9 days ago
Hmm, I think the key here is understanding how the OSPF and BGP routes are being imported and exchanged between the different components. That will likely determine the number of routes that PE1-B can reach CE 3 with.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
11 days ago
Yeah, this is definitely not a straightforward question. We need to carefully consider the different routing mechanisms and how they interact in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
12 days ago
This is a tricky question. It seems to involve some complex networking concepts like dual-plane bearer networks, OSPF, BGP, and VPN routing. I'm not sure I fully understand all the details, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel