Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-435_V1.0 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-435_V1.0 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All H19-435_V1.0 Questions]

The number of Dorado 5300 V6 dual-control expandable front-end interface cards is

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brendan
22 days ago
Hold on, let's think this through. If the Dorado 5300 V6 is a high-end router, it stands to reason that it would have multiple interface cards to handle the increased bandwidth and connectivity requirements. I'm leaning towards 4 pairs, but I'm open to other suggestions.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
24 days ago
Why do they even have to ask something so niche? I feel like they're just trying to trip us up with all these technical details. Can we just skip this question and move on?
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
25 days ago
Guys, I've got this. The answer is C - 1 pair. I'm pretty sure that's the standard configuration for the Dorado 5300 V6. Although, now that I think about it, maybe it's 3 pairs... Ugh, now I'm second-guessing myself.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
26 days ago
Really? I was thinking it was 4 pairs. But then again, I could be completely off base here. This kind of question is not my strong suit.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
28 days ago
Hmm, I think I remember learning about this in my networking class. If I recall correctly, the Dorado 5300 V6 is a high-end router, and it typically comes with 2 pairs of those interface cards.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
29 days ago
Ugh, this question looks so technical. I'm not sure I even know what a Dorado 5300 V6 is, let alone how many dual-control expandable front-end interface cards it has.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel