Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-381 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-381 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All H19-381 Questions]

Taishan200 2280 can be plugged into 300 accelerator card through Atlas interface.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ezekiel
5 days ago
I agree with Myra on the PCIe thing. It just makes the most sense given the context. Although, I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that there's no option for 'Quantum Entanglement Port' or something equally futuristic-sounding.
upvoted 0 times
Jolanda
7 days ago
Haha, good one! But seriously, I think option B) PCIe is the most likely answer here. High-speed data transfer is crucial for accelerator cards, and PCIe is the industry standard for that kind of thing.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
8 days ago
You know, I'd be more worried about the name of the device than the interface. I mean, 'Taishan200 2280'? That sounds like a rejected model number from a Chinese washing machine factory.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
9 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. The question mentions 'Atlas interface', so that's a clue. From what I know, Atlas is a high-performance computing platform, and it typically uses PCIe as the interface. So, my guess would be option B) PCIe.
upvoted 0 times
Marlon
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit too specific for my liking. I mean, who even knows what a 'Taishan200 2280' is? Sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie.
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
12 days ago
This is a tricky one. The question is asking about the interface used to connect the Taishan200 2280 to an accelerator card, and the options seem to be covering the main interface types. I'm not sure which one is the correct answer, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel