Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-376 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-376 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H19-376 Questions]

The mode of SYN Flood source detection in the ANTI-DDOS solution includes

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rolland
5 days ago
Ha, I hear you! I'm just hoping I can get through this exam without accidentally launching a real SYN Flood attack. That would be an awkward conversation with the proctor.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
7 days ago
Personally, I'm a little concerned about this question. It seems quite technical and specific. I hope the rest of the exam isn't like this!
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
8 days ago
I remember learning about this in my networking class, but it's been a while. I'm going to have to review my notes before I can make a call on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Wei
9 days ago
I'm leaning towards 'Active mode' since that sounds like it would involve more proactive detection measures. But I could be wrong. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
11 days ago
Hmm, I think it's related to network security and detecting DDoS attacks. But I'm not confident about the specifics of the different modes. Anyone want to take a guess?
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
13 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if I fully understand the concept of SYN Flood source detection. Anyone have any insights to share?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel