Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-371_V1.0 Topic 1 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-371_V1.0 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 1
[All H19-371_V1.0 Questions]

The intelligent busway can replace the precision configuration cabinet and increase the number of IT cabinets

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Larae
22 days ago
This question is giving me a headache! 'Intelligent busway'? 'Precision configuration cabinet'? What is this, some kind of high-tech jargon test? *sighs* Alright, I'm just going to go with 'False' and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
24 days ago
Okay, let me think this through. If the intelligent busway can replace the precision configuration cabinet, that means it must be more efficient or flexible in some way. And if it frees up space, that could allow for more IT cabinets. But I'm not sure if that's guaranteed. Hmm, I'll have to go with 'True' for now.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
25 days ago
Ooh, this one's a brain-teaser! I'm picturing some kind of futuristic data center with all these fancy cabinets and power systems. But I bet the real answer is something more mundane, like a simple hardware upgrade. *chuckles* Guess we'll have to wait and see.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
26 days ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at. If the intelligent busway can replace the precision configuration cabinet, then it must free up space for more IT cabinets. But I'm not sure if that's always the case. It depends on the specific implementation, I suppose.
upvoted 0 times
Anjelica
28 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm guessing the 'intelligent busway' is some kind of advanced power distribution system, but I'm not sure how it relates to the 'precision configuration cabinet' and 'IT cabinets'. I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
29 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The terminology around 'intelligent busway' and 'precision configuration cabinet' sounds a bit too technical for my liking. I'd have to do some research to understand what they're really asking.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel