Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-370 Topic 1 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-370 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All H19-370 Questions]

Which of the following terminals is not allowed to collaborate on data? [Multiple Choice Question].

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Earlean
22 days ago
You know, I'm actually kind of curious about these terminals now. Do you think they're real, or is the exam just trying to trip us up with made-up names?
upvoted 0 times
Marci
24 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. A) Board doesn't sound too bad, it's probably just a standard terminal. D) TE Desktop also seems like it could be a regular work terminal. I'm leaning towards C) Bor5 as the odd one out.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
25 days ago
Haha, Bor5? Really? That sounds like something you'd find in a bond villain's lair. I'm going with that one too!
upvoted 0 times
Sunny
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What do you guys think about C) Bor5? That one just sounds shady, like it's not meant for real work, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Jerlene
28 days ago
I think the answer is B) TE50. That one just sounds like it wouldn't be allowed to collaborate on data, you know? The others seem like they could potentially be allowed.
upvoted 0 times
Edda
29 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The terminals all sound a bit like random letters and numbers to me. Do we really need to know the specifics of every terminal type for this exam?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel