Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-369 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-369 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H19-369 Questions]

Which of the following does not belong to the features of KunLunRAS2.0?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bernardo
21 days ago
Agreed. B is the clear choice here. Although, I have to say, 'Memory Intelligence Protection' does have a nice ring to it. Maybe they're just trying to future-proof the system, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Tuyet
23 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. A, C, and D all seem to be actual features related to the modular design, failure analysis, and memory management of the system. B is the only one that sticks out as something that doesn't belong. I'm confident in that answer.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
24 days ago
Haha, that's true! They probably want to see if we'll fall for the classic 'fake feature' trap. I'm still going with B though. Sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi movie.
upvoted 0 times
Agustin
25 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. B has got to be the odd one out here. Although, I did hear a rumor that the exam writers like to throw in some crazy-sounding options just to see if we're paying attention.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
27 days ago
I agree with Carman. Memory Intelligence Protection? That sounds made up. The other options seem to be legit features of the system.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
29 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. Seems like they're trying to test our knowledge of KunLunRAS2.0 features. I think the answer is probably B) Memory Intelligence Protection. That doesn't sound like a real feature to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel