Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-368 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-368 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H19-368 Questions]

In the smart city transmission network solution, which transmission products are Huawei's main promotion?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Danilo
21 days ago
Ooh, good point! Though personally, I'm leaning towards the OSN1800 - it's their more 'legacy' product, but I bet a lot of cities are still using that as the basis for their networks.
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
23 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Didn't they just release the OSN6800 as a more cost-effective alternative for smaller smart city deployments? I feel like that might be the one they're pushing the most these days.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
24 days ago
Hah, you know what they say - when in doubt, choose 'B'! But seriously, I think option C - the OSN9800 - is the most likely answer. Doesn't Huawei tout that as their high-capacity solution for smart city backbones?
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
26 days ago
Well, if I had to guess, I'd say option B - the OSN8800. Huawei seems to be pushing that as their flagship smart city transport solution. But honestly, I'm just taking a stab in the dark here.
upvoted 0 times
Jody
28 days ago
I agree, this feels like it's just testing our ability to memorize product names rather than our actual knowledge. But I guess they want to see if we've been keeping up with the latest industry trends.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit too specific. I wonder why they're asking about Huawei's specific product lines in a 'smart city' context. Shouldn't the exam be testing our broader understanding of smart city technologies?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel