Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-366 Topic 1 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-366 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 1
[All H19-366 Questions]

Outdoor product cover indoors, usually appear in any of the following scenarios

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malcolm
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B) Village and C) Residential area. I guess it depends on how you define 'outdoor product' and 'indoors'. This is a real head-scratcher!
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
7 days ago
Ah, a trick question! I bet the answer is A) Classroom. Teachers are always trying to bring the 'outside' in to keep students engaged, right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
8 days ago
B) Village makes the most sense to me. In rural areas, people tend to be more resourceful and might use outdoor items inside their homes out of necessity.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
9 days ago
I'm going with D) Square. I've seen lots of outdoor displays and shops set up in public squares, and those products could theoretically be used indoors as well.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
11 days ago
I think the answer might be C) Residential area. In my experience, you often see outdoor products like patio furniture or garden decor used inside homes, especially in smaller spaces.
upvoted 0 times
Lakeesha
13 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if 'outdoor product cover indoors' is a real thing. Sounds like something a designer would come up with to confuse us!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel