Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-307 Topic 3 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-307 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 3
[All H19-307 Questions]

Huawei ES3000 V3 NVMe SSD currently supports a maximum of 6.4 TB, 3.2 GB/s bandwidth, and 800,000 IOPS.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dannette
22 days ago
True or false? I don't know, man. I'm just hoping I don't end up like the poor sap who gets the 'false' answer and has to clean the exam room with a toothbrush.
upvoted 0 times
Melina
24 days ago
Hold on, guys. Let's think this through logically. Huawei is a reputable company, and they're known for producing high-quality storage solutions. I'm going to go with TRUE on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
25 days ago
Yeah, but I can't help but feel like they're trying to trip us up with this question. I mean, those specs are just too good to be true. I'm going with FALSE.
upvoted 0 times
Paul
26 days ago
Whoa, 6.4 TB? That's a lot of storage! And the bandwidth and IOPS are pretty impressive too. I'm definitely leaning towards TRUE.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
28 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Those numbers seem a bit high, even for a high-end SSD. I think I'll go with FALSE on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
29 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. The specs they've provided seem reasonable, so I'm going to go with TRUE.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel