Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-301 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-301 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H19-301 Questions]

Which of the following models belong to the CloudEngine 16800 switch series?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Patria
22 days ago
Same here. I think I remember seeing these models before, but I want to refresh my memory before answering.
upvoted 0 times
Soledad
24 days ago
Hmm, I'm not as familiar with the CloudEngine 16800 series. I'll need to do some quick research to make sure I don't get this one wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
25 days ago
Yeah, I'm feeling good about this one. As long as we've reviewed the CloudEngine 16800 product documentation, we should be able to nail it.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
26 days ago
I think this is a pretty standard question. The CloudEngine 16800 series is one of Huawei's flagship data center switches, so I'm confident I can identify the correct models.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
28 days ago
I agree, it does seem a bit too simple. Maybe they're testing our knowledge of Huawei's product line-up. I'll need to double-check the details on the CloudEngine 16800 series.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
29 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I wonder if there's a catch. The CloudEngine 16800 series sounds pretty specific, so I'm not sure if all the options are correct.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel