Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-110_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-110_V2.0 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 1
[All H19-110_V2.0 Questions]

OceanProtect Backup Storage is compatible with Veeam. Veritas, and Commvault.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

OceanProtect Backup Storage is compatible with Veeam, Veritas, and Commvault. These are some of the mainstream backup software in the industry that can work with OceanProtect to provide comprehensive data protection for enterprise data. OceanProtect supports multiple backup protocols, such as NDMP, VTL, and NAS, and can seamlessly integrate with these backup software to provide fast backup and recovery services.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Josphine
21 days ago
Nah, I think you're overthinking it. Sometimes the obvious answer is the right one. I'm sticking with True on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
23 days ago
Haha, Hana's got a point. They're probably trying to trick us with this one. 'Too good to be true' and all that.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
24 days ago
I don't know, guys. The question is a bit too simple for a certification exam. There might be a catch somewhere. I'd double-check the documentation just to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
25 days ago
Yep, no brainer. OceanProtect is probably trying to market itself as a versatile backup platform that can work with the top dogs in the industry.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
27 days ago
I agree, it makes sense that a backup storage solution would be compatible with the industry leaders. Veeam, Veritas, and Commvault are the go-to options for most enterprises.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
29 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is True, since OceanProtect Backup Storage is compatible with those major backup solutions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel