Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H14-231_V1.0 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H14-231_V1.0 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All H14-231_V1.0 Questions]

When a developer develops an application based on HarmonyOS, the data used by a developer can be decomposed into multiple objects. The developer needs to add, delete, modify, and check the teaching data, but does not want to write overly complex SQL statements. In this scenario, the developer can use an object-relational mapping database to process the data.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brett
5 days ago
That's a good point, Kayleigh. But I still think an ORM is the best solution here. It will make the developer's life much easier, even if there are some potential downsides.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
7 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are just trying to trick us with this one. 'Overly complex SQL statements' - as if any developer actually enjoys writing those!
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
8 days ago
I'm not so sure. While ORMs can be useful, they can also add a layer of complexity and potentially impact performance if not used correctly. The developer should carefully consider the trade-offs.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
9 days ago
Absolutely, an ORM is the way to go in this scenario. It will save the developer a ton of time and effort, and reduce the chances of bugs in their data access code.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
11 days ago
I agree with Corazon. ORMs provide a layer of abstraction that allows developers to work with data in an object-oriented way, without having to write complex SQL statements. This can be really helpful, especially for less experienced developers.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
12 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the answer is True. Using an object-relational mapping (ORM) database can definitely help simplify data processing when dealing with multiple objects in an HarmonyOS application.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel