Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-922 Topic 1 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-922 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 1
[All H13-922 Questions]

Which of the following functions cannot be implemented by PostGIS?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margarett
5 days ago
You know, I'm actually curious to see the real answer. I feel like PostGIS is so robust, it might be able to do all of these things. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
7 days ago
Agree with Veta. Raster processing is not really the focus of PostGIS. If I had to guess, that's the one function it can't handle as well as the others on the list.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. PostGIS has been expanding its capabilities over the years. I think it can handle raster data these days, even if vector data is its bread and butter.
upvoted 0 times
Veta
9 days ago
Haha, tricky question! I bet the answer is C. Raster data processing. PostGIS is great, but it's primarily focused on vector data, not rasters. That's more of a job for GDAL or other specialized tools.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
11 days ago
Well, I'm not an expert, but I thought PostGIS was mainly for vector data processing. Raster data processing might be more of a stretch, no?
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
13 days ago
I'm pretty sure PostGIS can handle all of these functions. It's a powerful spatial extension for PostgreSQL, so I don't see why any of these would be off-limits.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel