Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-821 Topic 1 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-821 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 1
[All H13-821 Questions]

What types of services does Huawei Cloud include? () [Score: 5]

Your answer:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sena
5 days ago
You know, I heard Huawei has some really cool AI and IoT services as part of their cloud platform. Maybe that's what the Solution Services are referring to?
upvoted 0 times
Renea
7 days ago
Hmm, Solution Services... that sounds like some kind of bundled offering or industry-specific solution. I wonder if it includes things like managed services or consulting.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
8 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS are the standard cloud service models, so that's a good starting point. But what exactly are Huawei's Solution Services?
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
9 days ago
I'm feeling confident about this one. Huawei Cloud definitely has IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, but the Solution Services part is an interesting twist.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
11 days ago
I agree, this is a pretty straightforward question, but it's crucial to get the details right. Let's think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Delbert
12 days ago
Hmm, this is a great question! Huawei Cloud offers a wide range of services, so it's important to understand the different options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel